Free Shipping - arrives in 3 - 7 days
Shipped directly from Melbourne & Sydney
Sound Deadener is a vibration (sound) dampening mat. The material consists of an anti-drum noise absorption layer, combined with an aluminum top layer forming an acoustic barrier.
- 1.8sq/m (19.4sq/ft) of Sound Deadener
- Silver finish
- (12 x sheets at 300mm x 500mm)
- Appearance: Black Butyl based core with 4 mil silvery aluminium reinforced layer backed with white wax paper release liner.
- Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: 3.2kg/psm
- Acoustic Loss Factor: 0.08 to 0.41
- Recommended Install Temperature: -10 °C to +60 °C
- Resistance Temperature Range: -40 °C to +120 °C
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to water
- Storage: Product should be stored at room temperature for best application and should be stored horizontally in its package.
1 x 1.8m2 Sound Deadener Butyl Car Insulation Dampening Proofing
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection