Free Shipping - arrives in 3 - 7 days
Shipped directly from Melbourne & Sydney
It can be hard to find the right dining table. It needs to be formal enough for celebrations but not so formal that you can’t use it for breakfast. It needs to feel relaxed enough to read the morning paper and big enough to spread out and do homework. It needs to be sturdy enough to last and stylish enough that it doesn’t fall out of favor. Enter the Halifax. Style tip: a classic white table opens up a wealth of chair opportunities. Try a bench on one side with one or two different chair styles opposite for an up-to-date look.
- Actual Product Weight: 52.21 kg
- Overall Product Dimensions W x D x H (cm): 200 x 100 x 76
- The materials and processes involved in the creation of our handcrafted furnishings create a level of quality and uniqueness that can be appreciated in each individual product. The beauty and individual variations in the natural materials used, paired with the hand applications of our finishing techniques, create a warmth and comfort that cannot be replicated by machines.
- Curated Material Selection - Our materials are carefully selected and combined in our designs to produce a long-lasting durable product to be enjoyed for years to come. As such the finish may appear slightly different depending on the natural characteristics of the surface and the orientation of the underlying material.
- Embracing Natural Materials - We embrace the natural properties of the materials used. Each piece of wood is completely unique due to its grain, color, and texture, and cannot be replicated. The finish will show the unique and natural textures of the underlying materials. To accommodate the natural shrinkage and expansion properties of the wood materials, small gaps at joints are left intentionally during assembly & finishing.
- Individual Craftsmanship - All of our products are hand finished by skilled craftsmen. This personal touch, combined with the natural characteristics of the materials used, creates a unique product that is truly one of a kind. Slight variations in finish are to be expected and are not considered product defects.
- Minimal Assembly Required - This product ships mostly assembled. The complete assembly can be achieved within approximately 20 minutes with 2 people.
- Classic White Finish - A full-coverage, five-layer semi-gloss painted finish sealed with a durable topcoat. The texture of the Classic White gently defines the underlying material, on natural wood materials such as mahogany and may result in a lightly distressed effect. This luminous white is versatile enough to be featured on its own, or combined with components in either of the Black or Brown finishes from the Contrast and Accent Collections.
- Kiln Dried Solid Mahogany Frame
Mahogany & Medium-Density Fibreboard (MDF)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection