If you change your mind, return it to us within 30 days of the date you received it, no questions asked.
- Micron level photoelectric conversion module converts electric to optic signal, no signal compression for high fidelity video transmission. Optical fleeting transfer, no delay, or picture lag on this 10m ( even 100m) long optic fiber HDMI cable.
- No electromagnetic interference (EMI) will affect the optical signal, no extra shielded needed make this HDMI cable more slim, flexible & light, wiring easier without flicker on your screen.
- Low power consumption ( less than 250 mW), solution for long-distance HDMI transmission, no need to supply extra power.
- Possessing all HDMI 2.0 abilities such as 18Gbps bandwidth, Dolby 7.1 audio, ARC, HEC, and more, backward compatible with HDMI 1.4, 1.3.
- This optic fiber HDMI cable is an only one-way transmission, not bidirectional. Please ensure the "Source" and "Display " connector will connect to the relevant device before wiring.