Free Shipping - arrives in 3 - 7 days
Shipped directly from Melbourne & Sydney
It's all about the weave of the Jester chair. The natural rattan is worked into mini arrow heads that come together to create a kind-of herringbone arrangement on the seat and open back. Surrounding it are thicker canes that bend and bow to form striking arms that slope downwards. Style tip: the thicker canes come to life when natural light gets to bounce off them so if you can, position it close to a window so it can really shine.
- Actual Product Weight: 8.50kg
- Overall Product Dimensions W x D x H (cm): 65 x 71 x 101
- The materials and processes involved in the creation of our handcrafted furnishings create a level of quality and uniqueness that can be appreciated in each individual product. The beauty and individual variations in the natural materials used, paired with the hand applications of our finishing techniques, create a warmth and comfort that cannot be replicated by machines.
- Curated Material Selection - Our materials are carefully selected and combined in our designs to produce a long lasting durable product to be enjoyed for years to come. As such the finish may appear slightly different depending on the natural characteristics of the underlying materials surface and orientation.
- Embracing Natural Materials - We embrace the natural properties of the materials used. Each piece of rattan is completely unique due to its colour and texture, and cannot be replicated. The finish will show the unique and natural textures of the materials.
- Individual Craftsmanship - All of our products are hand finished by skilled craftsmen. This personal touch, combined with the natural characteristics of the materials used, creates a unique product that is truly one of a kind. Slight variations in finish are to be expected, and are not considered product defects.
- Fully Assembled Product - This product ships fully assembled so you can enjoy it as soon as it arrives at your home.
- Rustic Finish - A charcoal stain is wiped directly over the natural rattan material allowing the stain to soak into the grooves of the woven pattern. A clear protective coating is applied afterwards that offers a light sheen.
- Set of 2 Chairs
- Hand Woven Rattan Design
- Standard Back Design
- Split Rattan
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection