Free Shipping in just 3 - 7 days
Shipped directly from Melbourne & Sydney
- Expands single USB Type C interface to three USB 3.0 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet port
- Aluminium Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
- Theoretical maximum transfer of up to 5Gbps for three USB 3.0 ports
- The Gigabit Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports full-duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols, dual channel transfer mode, automatic transfer and data stream reversing regulation
- The LED indicator on the top of hub shows the working status of USB data transfer; while the two LEDs near Ethernet adapter indicate network connection and connecting status
- Integrated Ethernet driver, Supports Hot Swap, Plug & Play
- Support Windows 7 and Above, Mac OS X 10.6 and Above
- 1x CHN411
- 1x User Manual
- For stable operation, do not connect it to more than one high power-consuming device, such as USB HDDs, USB Fan, etc.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in USB 3.0 port. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection