Free Shipping in just 3 - 7 days
Shipped directly from Melbourne & Sydney
- Converts SPDIF Optical or Coaxial digital PCM audio input to analog stereo L/R RCA outputs
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
- Supports sampling rate at 32kHZ, 44.1kHZ, 48kHZ, and 96KHz24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Low power, lightweight size, portable and easy to carry and operate
- Powered by USB, USB Power Cable and Wall Changer included
- Converting from digital to analog-only, proprietary 5.1/7.1 surround sound signals are not supported
- Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
- Output Audio: RCA L/R stereo audio
- Power: DC5V, 1A Max
- Power input: USB Port, USB Wall Charger (AC 100-240V 50/60Hz)
- Dimension: 60x55x20mm
- Net Weight: 78g
- 1 x CM121 Digital to Analog Audio Converter
- 1x 2RCA(R/L) to 3.5mm Adapter
- 1x USB Power cable
- 1x USB Wall Charger
- 1x User Manual
- The CM121 converter only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or other proprietary 5.1/7.1 surround sound signals.
- It's important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output, otherwise, the sound output will be noise/static.
- Converting from digital to analog-only, not capable of being reversed.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection