Free Shipping - arrives in 3 - 7 days
Shipped directly from Melbourne & Sydney
A go-anywhere design. Dining room buffet for storing dinner party essentials. Home office hero for paperwork and colouring crayons. Hallway sideboard for tidying away everyday essentials and displaying a fresh bouquet. Or even a kitchen staple, like a scaled-down dresser. Compact quarters. Buffets don’t have to be big. This scaled-down version of our larger design makes it workable in tight spots or smaller living spaces like city apartments or a cosy cottage. It’s in the detail. Where to begin? Every piece within the Halifax Contrast collection has a classic silhouette that features a moulded plinth at its base and flared cornice on top. The antiqued hardware is in the form of a traditional cup handle and button knob with exposed bolts to match. And then there’s the period-style panelling and bevelled drawer fronts.
- Actual Product Weight: 42.25 kg
- Overall Product Dimensions W x D x H (cm): 90 x 50 x 85
- The materials and processes involved in the creation of our handcrafted furnishings create a level of quality and uniqueness that can be appreciated in each individual product. The beauty and individual variations in the natural materials used, paired with the hand applications of our finishing techniques, create a warmth and comfort that cannot be replicated by machines.
- Curated Material Selection - Our materials are carefully selected and combined in our designs to produce a long-lasting durable product to be enjoyed for years to come. As such the finish may appear slightly different depending on the natural characteristics of the surface and the orientation of the underlying material.
- Embracing Natural Materials - We embrace the natural properties of the materials used. Each piece of wood is completely unique due to its grain, colour, and texture, and cannot be replicated. The finish will show the unique and natural textures of the underlying materials. To accommodate the natural shrinkage and expansion properties of the wood materials, small gaps at joints are left intentionally during assembly & finishing.
- Individual Craftsmanship - All of our products are hand finished by skilled craftsmen. This personal touch, combined with the natural characteristics of the materials used, creates a unique product that is truly one of a kind. Slight variations in finish are to be expected and are not considered product defects.
- Fully Assembled Product - This product ships fully assembled so you can enjoy it as soon as it arrives at your home.
- Classic White Finish - A full-coverage, five-layer semi-gloss painted finish sealed with a durable topcoat. The texture of the Classic White gently defines the underlying material, on natural wood materials such as mahogany and may result in a lightly distressed effect. This luminous white is versatile enough to be featured on its own, or combined with components in either of the Black or Brown finishes from the Contrast and Accent Collections.
- Black Finish - A sophisticated semi-gloss wood stain that delicately highlights the natural grains of the wood. This two-tone combination is limited to the Halifax Contrast collection. The blacktop dramatically contrasts the classic white base giving each piece edge and attitude.
- Kiln Dried Solid Mahogany Frame
- Antique Brass Hardware - Antique brass is our hardware of choice used to support the look and function of all our designs. This includes cup pull handles, round doorknobs and hooks.
- 1 Drawer, 2 Doors
- 2 Internal Shelving Compartments
- Mahogany, Medium-Density Fibreboard (MDF), Mahogany Veneer & Antique Brass Hardware
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection